20 Rare Homes, Infinite Finishing Touches
Homes of this magnitude in a place of such significance demand the finest of fine touches. Like hickory hardwood floors, granite counters, alder cabinets, custom iron railings, luxury appliances, and, by all means, heated bathroom floors.
Discover interior details and features nearly as gorgeous as the lake itself.
WHAT’S ON THE INSIDE
- Custom Glass Steam Showers
- Built-in Sound System Throughout Home
- Multi-zone Heating and Air-conditioning
- Heated Bathroom Floors
- Black and Steel Features like Fireplace Surrounds
- Reclaimed Natural Wood Flooring
- Jenn-Air Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Custom Grasscloth/Natural Fiber Wall Coverings
- Custom Alder Cabinetry
- Porcelain Tile Entry Floors
- Glass Enclosed Wine Cellar
- Hansgrohe Faucets
- Floor-to-Ceiling Porcelain Tile Bath with Soaking Tubs
WHAT’S ON THE OUTSIDE
- Community Is Centrally Located within South Lake Tahoe’s Vibrant Town Center – Walking Distance to Concerts, Golf, Shopping, Dining and Gaming
- Located in the Tourist Core Area, Exempt from Vacation-Home Rental Ordinance
- Vail/Heavenly is the HOA Management company
- Ski down from Heavenly right to your Backyard
- Van Sickle Bi-State Park is Literally Your Backyard
- Dog Friendly
- Plenty of Parking and Room for Recreational Toys (i.e, you can leave your paddleboard and skis here)
- Short Hike to Tahoe Rim Trail
- Vintage Wood Heavenly Galaxy lift Chairs on every porch
- Homes Named after Heavenly Black and Double-Diamond Ski Runs
- Electric Car-charging Stations
- Oversized Two-car Garages
- Covered Entertaining Decks with Gas Fireplaces
- Heavenly Gondola Skiing/Boarding, Rollercoaster and Ropes Course Nearby
- Edgewood Golf Course and Lakeside Beach are Within an Easy Stroll
Gondola Vista, a new 20-home community near the Nevada state line in South Lake Tahoe, Calif., is now accepting offers. The mountain modern luxury neighborhood borders Van Sickle Bi-State Park and under the Heavenly Gondola. This exclusive residences range from 2,870 or 3,616 square feet with four to six bedrooms, 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and two-car garage.
Majority feature full or filtered lake views with amenities including 24-hour security, parking for owners/guests, access to nearby spas, partnership with Heavenly Mountain Resort on lift tickets/lessons, as well as investment opportunities as a vacation rental property/HOA managed through Heavenly/Vail Resorts.
Final interior construction on the remaining homes and landscaping features will be completed by spring/early summer 2019.
Reflecting its hometown Tahoe feel and originality, the architecture, design and construction features the region’s leading artisans, craftsmen and vendors.
The forest setting behind the downtown shopping area provides a central headquarters for walking/biking to the region’s only bi-state park, the beach, spas, golf, skiing, headliner outdoor concerts, nightlife, entertainment, dining, breweries all while offering a retreat to the tranquility of a private home. Gondola Vista is less than 20 minutes from skiing/hiking at Heavenly Mountain Resort, 20 minutes from the lake and 20 minutes to the iconic Tahoe Rim Trail via Van Sickle.
Interior craftsmanship is an art form with handmade cabinets, crown molding and closets with shoe racks providing ample room for year-round outdoor gear/clothing. Design throughout appeals to high-tech modern luxury with heated bathroom tiles; electric car charging stations; Honeywell and Control 4 smart technology apps for appliances, air-conditioning and sound systems; extra-thick double-paned windows; soundproofing and tankless water heaters.
Construction materials complement the classic mountain look utilizing reclaimed barnwood for floors and tones that blend and complement the natural environment. Each unit includes a chairlift porch swing from Heavenly’s retired two-seater Galaxy Chair. The interior and exterior fireplaces, steam showers and air-conditioning allow for comfortable temperatures throughout Tahoe’s seasons.